Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flip Flops in the Sand



Flip Flops in the Sand Photos Courtesy of Wharman Photostream
I successfully made the migration to Florida for my 2 week vacation. Here is my itinerary:
  • Plant my little Greek butt on the beach
  • Stick toes in sand
  • Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather
  • Send "Dear John" postcard to Old Man Winter (it's finally over!!!)
  • Send "I bet you wished you were here" postcard to Mr. Bricks
  • Edit "Gone" music video to be ready for the April 28th premiere
  • Go sneaker shopping
It  was such a long cold winter in New York this year and since I have been working so hard recently I really do not feel guilty about just taking some Ava time. But don't get your pantaloons in a wad, I will still be blogging from the beach. Blogging is not like work for me, I consider it Greek translation. As the words just flow from my noggin I put it down on paper... it's kinda magical, as if I didn't write anything at all - just sayin'. Song writing is like that for me as well, it just flows like butter, well actually  like "smart balance " or real olive oil - that's how I roll. My triglycerides are 33, so I think I'm good.
Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment