Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vacation

On my way to Iced Happiness in the sand...
Many of you know the Greek Girl likes her flip-flops accompanied by a large iced-coffee in my clutches.  What makes it better is when it is in conjunction with a trip somewhere that involves sand between my toes.  Yes, I know what you're thinking, "didn't you just get back from Florida like 2 months ago?" The answer is: Yes.  Yes I did.
What you don't know is that because I was there for business reasons, and ended up rescuing a dog while I was there, then I had to leave a day early to get home in time for an audition...  Unfortunately I did not get enough vitamin D therapy.  So since the 4th of July is right around the corner, what better time to head on back down to Florida, see some family & make up for lost relaxing, right?
Well you may be wondering, what equates to fun in the sun for me? I am going to keep it simple.  By simple I mean: flip flops + bathing suit + iced coffee + sandy beach = Happy Greek Girl!  I am going on vacation, and I don't want to work any harder than I should.  So if you need to find me for the next ten days or so, I will be either in the ocean or lying in the sand, and most likely holding one of my favorite beverages in my little Greek Hands.
Hope you have a fabulous 4th of July, get to spend some quality time with friends & family, see some gorgeous fireworks, and do whatever makes your heart happy!
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava  :)
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment