Monday, November 18, 2013

Fund Anything Week One Wrap-Up


A little measure of faith is all it takes to make big things happen.
A little measure of faith is all it takes to make big things happen.
I Wanted to take minute to say THANK YOU to everyone who has pledged & emailed with encouragement for #OperationMustardSeed the campaign here on #FundAnything for my 1st Faith-Based Album!
Sometimes in life when we step out to do something Big that we feel God is calling us to do it's scary.  This is where I am.  All my life I've been pursuing #music for my reasons… The World is darker than ever, more people need to hear the positive message of #Faith, #Hope & #Love that is Only found in Gods word. When I felt I was being called to step out to CCM (Contemporary Christian Music) vs. just making the Pop/Rock/Country blend I have been doing all my life, I was thinking "God are you sure you want me to do that?… I don't have a record label, a manager, a this, a that, …) on top of just spending the last 2 yrs recovering from not one but 2 car accidents.  Then he showed me that all it takes is the Faith of a Mustard seed.  To stop focusing on what I don't have, focus on what I do have, the talent, the songs and the heart to make an impact, to just step out and let him do the rest.
So… I'm stepping out & asking people to join me.  I believe the best way to share this New Music is to give the people who love my music the chance to Invest. You have the opportunity to be a part of this journey, as I hope this new music will be a part of yours.
I am truly honored to have your support.
Please try to #SHARE Daily!  We've crossed the $1,000 mark… Only 26 Days to GO! (Funding ends Dec. 11th).  Posting at least once a day on social media like twitter, Facebook, etc. really helps!  It is going to take a lot of people to reach the goal - Thank you so very much not only for your support but also for your time!
Please #SHARE :

Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava xo
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment