Sunday, November 24, 2013

How To

Here's my personal homemade "How To - Video Guide" on Operation Mustard Seed
Here's my personal homemade "How To - Video Guide" on Operation Mustard Seed.

So with Thanksgiving upon us I wanted to say Thank You to all those who have pledged to my campaign so far, more than  45 people! It always makes my heart smile when I receive an email from someone I least expected to pledge with an encouraging word or note.  This is a huge blessing that I am very Thankful for!

In addition to the kind emails, I have also received a lot of questions about #OperationMustardSeed ~ Now if your inside voice is saying "What are you talking about Greek Girl, what is this "Operation Mustard Seed" ?  If this is what your inside voice is saying, then you probably need to go back to step one and visit this link: 
Since the Campaign launched on November 11th - I have had questions about how to pledge, so since all of you who read this blog should know by now I'm a "Talker" not a "Typer" check out the "HOW TO" FundAnything #Video on #youtube ! 
If you Like my Music & Message and want to be a part of adding a little Salt & Light to the world via Music...  
Then Please #Watch #Learn#Pledge & #Share !

Thank You, have a beautiful day and a very happy Thanksgiving! 
Blessings, Love & Music ~

No comments:

Post a Comment