Monday, December 29, 2014

Spirit Through the New Year

Holiday Furkids!
Holiday Furkids!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year! The Aston furkids and I wanted to take time out to say we hope you and yours had an extra Happy Holidays, and we're wishing everyone a Blessed New Year!
I'm super excited about 2015! I just finished recording two brand new CCM Songs that will be released in the New Year with Music Videos to follow. In addition I'll also be working on the rest of my Contemporary Christian Music Album, along with an Inspirational 30-Day Devotional.
It's been a long time in the making. Sometimes en route to goals things just happen easy breezy. Other times on the road to success things can happen like on a greeting card my little sister sent me long ago to keep me inspired. I still have it to this day in a frame in my office. I read it often and it reminds me that no matter how long the road to keep moving. So onward I march...
Success is a Journey...
Success is a Journey...
Recently my talented buddy Alfonzo Rachel! from PJTV & the band 20lb Sledge asked me to do a little spur of the moment rendition of Vince Guaraldi’s Peanuts Gang classic “Christmas Time Is Here” with him. So here’s a happy song to add some merry to your holiday-ing.

Whether you have resolutions for the coming year or not... May you have a peaceful New Year and enjoy the spirit of Christmas not just now but each and every day. Like the song says: "Oh that we could always see such spirit through the year"...
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava xo
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment