Saturday, August 13, 2011

30 Minutes or Less



Don't let this happen to you. Take matters into your own hands.
Breaking up is hard to do....  well not anymore.  So have you ever been in a relationship that was just not going anywhere?....  Knew it was time to jump ship, but just couldn't bring yourself to or know how to.  Well it seems almost everyone has been there, and yes even the Greek Girl.
I say if there is an elephant in the room, then just deal with it, and the sooner the better.  No sense dragging it on.  So here's a little cartoon I made for my song "What Do I Gotta Say" from my CD titled "Gone".  The song deals with exactly that topic, good love gone awry.  Hopefully after listening to the tune, you can break up in 30 minutes or less and keep the collateral damage to a minimum. :D (something in my noggin tells me that might just be a blog for another day).  Hopefully you can get out unscathed and figure out how to stop sleeping with the duct tape between you like Jennifer Aniston in the movie "The Break Up".

Blessings, Love & Music,
Ava xo

www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment