Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Celebrity Tattoos



Angelina Jolie, Celebrity Tattoo Pioneer?...
Inked, marked, tatted, whatever you choose to call it.  It seems like there's a lot of celebs running around getting tattoos these days.  According to my trusty Yahoo news headlines Leann Rimes & Reese Witherspoon are the latest ladies to get "inked" for love.  For those of you who may be wondering, yes the Greek Girl does have a tattoo.  Now before you go getting your pantaloons all in a wad, relax - no it doesn't say "mom", "dad" and no it is not the name of some long lost love named Brad.  (Good Gravy, give the Greek Girl some credit).  My tattoo is on my ankle, is small and quite unique ~ although it is about someone I love... my tattoo is of (cue drumroll).... Eric Cartman from Southpark.

My ink... this is how I roll :D
OK, why Eric Cartman you my be thinking to yourself?  I'll tell you why, because he's cute, and he makes me laugh.  Ever since I saw my first episode I was hooked.  There is just something about Eric that makes me laugh myself silly.  If I were a cartoon I'd probably date him (wait a minute I am a cartoon "Ava the Diva" & that's a blog I already wrote).  My mom has a special made birthday cake made for me every year of him.  Disclaimer, remember I love the show Southpark, do I think it is a show for kids? No...  It's a grown up cartoon that makes fun of everything and shows us how silly we can actually be at times about life.
I decided to put on my detective hat to find out how many celebrities have tattoos.  Is it just Rock Stars and Wrestlers or what?  So since the list would go on forever, I decided to put together the following random list of celebs who you may or may not have known are inked:
Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock"
Christina Aguilera
Justin Bieber (didn't even know he was old enough to get a tattoo - even with parents permission, isn't there a law about that? well if not there should be - just sayin)
Rihanna
David Beckham
Angelina Jolie (times a bakers dozen - again just sayin)
Mike Tyson (now what the heck was he thinking on that one, seriously... that thing is like something you do when you loose a bet in a frat house initiation)
Charlize Theron
Johnny Depp
Lady Gaga
Heidi Klum
Eminen
50 Cent
Pink
As I said, this list is long and could go on and on, but you get my drift.  Why so much ink, one might ask.  I think it is because most actors/musicians are pretty passionate people and need an expressive outlet.  Some would say we artists have a tendency to go to extremes.  Yeah I guess that could be said.
I'm just glad I didn't choose to tat up some name I might grow to never want to see again somewhere that would be impossible to miss.  I for one am very glad I opted for a teeny little homage to one of my very favorite guys ~ Eric Cartman.
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava :D xox
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment