Monday, December 31, 2012

After The Ball Drops


Hope everyone has a blessed and Happy New Year!
Hope everyone has a blessed and Happy New Year!
A long, long time ago last week I was relieved to learn the Mayan's were wrong and thank God because I wasn't done yet.  So, since everyone is so focused on what went wrong in 2012 or what topped the list of worst this or craziest that I figured I would make my own list.  However, instead of focusing on the past, I'm going to focus on the future.  No not like Marty McFly in his Delorean time machine, but the way the Greek Girl wants to see things in 2013.  Well that is besides me getting a record deal (since we all know that is the top of my list, every list). 
10.  Dunkin Donuts invents a protein/fiber blended coffee smoothie that allows me to live off of nothing but coffee. 
9.  Mr. Brick's children's book series "The Rat Pack of Hollywood" make it to NY Times best seller list. 
8.  The UFC doggie-fighting ring between my dog Bobo and the new rescue Pepe comes to an end at my house. ;)
7.  Congress passes a law that bans all puppy mills, and the sale of animals in pet stores. 
6.  My sweetie gets funding and begins production on the first of his many feature films. (I wonder if I can canoodle him into writing a part in for Greek Girl).
5.  Lady Gaga, Bieber, Katy Perry & Rihanna, Kathy Griffin, and Perez Hilton are all cast on a Gilligan's Island remake and are lost at sea and are never heard from again. 
4.  Chevy decides to start making the Bumble Bee Camaro in a diesel version with amazing mileage like the VW TDI, so I can finally buy one. ;D 
3.  American Idol, X Factor, The Voice, America's Got Talent and all other annoying reality TV Talent shows that milk the saddest stories are cancelled and replaced with actual scripted TV, aka Real Entertainment. 
2.  John Rzeznik offers to produce my next album and I get to go on tour as the opening act for the Goo Goo Dolls. (sweet - way to kick of the new year)
1.  There is a recount and it turns out Obama didn't win the election after all. (hey this is my list, I can wish what I want).
Seriously though, I just want to wish you all a happy and wonderful New Year.  I hope all of you find your dreams come true or at least some of them in 2013.  
Blessings, Love & Music~
Ava xo
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment