What? Why would anyone care if I call the it that? I mean there are people out there who think that a baby is not a miracle from God, but instead just a lump of cells, really just a blob so Greek Girl is just using the politically correct term after all. Isn't it ironic though that the "Royal" baby is a baby even though it is not born yet. Yet other babies who are not born yet can be referred to "fetuses" just a blob of cells that one can "get rid" of at any time if they are found to be inconvenient to the mother.
Seriously it's great that Will's and Kate are going to have a "baby". What is not so great is the unhealthy fascination the world (fueled by the media) seems to have with it. Really there are so many things going on in our world today, one would think that we have a lot more pressing issues to cover than the arrival of the newest British Royal. So since the news outlets can't seem to find anything else to cover other than the Royal baby, I decided to come up with my own top ten list of things I want them to cover. Not too much to ask is it? I mean informing people about things going on in the world that effect their lives either now or in the future. I mean isn't that what the "News" was created for in the first place? Letting the masses know what was going on, so they can act accordingly to be prepared.
WARNING: I actually use that organ inside of my coconut, therefore I am interested in things other than Beyonce, Gag Gag, Justin Bieber's latest brush with authorities, and the rest of the fluff and buff-ish topics the news likes to cover. This is code for, this list will not be politically correct.
1. The Constitution. First and foremost maybe if the people who bring us the news would do a story about the founding document, maybe the sheeple might get a clue about the things happening that violate it.
2. Why are Muslims being appointed as Judges here in the United States? Moreover why are there Muslim Brotherhood operatives working in the Administration? I'm not kidding. Six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships. Houston this is a BIG Problem!
3. The real clear and present danger that Islam is to America.
4. The truth about the costs of Obamacare vs. the Propaganda.
5. Censorship of Christians. More like the War on Christianity...
6. Globalism, what the word means. Then possibly the sheeple might get that it is bad for America and bad for Individualism, Freedom and Liberty.
7. The real driving force behind racism. Not actual racism, but people using the Trayvon Martin tragedy to perpetuate and keep it going. The truth about the billion dollar industry driven by Al Sharpton, BET and the like.
8. Why was gas $1.89 per gallon in January 2009 when Obama took office and now less than a year into his second term it's $3.94 per gallon? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that lack of business experience isn't a quality one would want in a President. However thanks to the lapdog media we are stuck with this insanity for three more years. God help us.
9. Common Core. Don't know what that is? Well you should, and you should be afraid, very afraid. Unfortunately the media is not really talking about it, so do the research then get out there and start talking. It's bad news bears people, BAD!
10. BENGHAZI. The real story, what really happened. If the media would actually do their job then the crazies in the administration who covered up this Terrorist Attack to win an election might be behind bars where they belong vs. running our country into the ground.
Well there you have it, the top ten things I want the news to cover. If you're one of those people who wants to only hear about happy things, and not know what is really going on in the world, I'm sorry to burst your bliss bubble. I too love pictures of my dogs, staying positive, and trying to not let the cares of the world effect me. However I find this fascination with the Royal Baby ridiculous. They are giving more coverage to the Royal baby than they did to the trial of Gosnell, a butcher who murdered babies for literally decades. The things in my list are really happening as we speak. If we are not aware of what is going on, then we might just wake up one day and not have the freedom to post pictures of our dogs, and do all the happy go lucky positive things that we want to. It's called balance people - something that is seriously out of whack in our country lately. Just sayin.