Monday, December 9, 2013

The Final Countdown

Last Day to PLEDGE to "Operation Mustard Seed"!
Last Day to PLEDGE to "Operation Mustard Seed"!

The Deadline on “Operation Mustard Seed” is FAST approaching. 
If you're a regular reader of my blog you almost definitely know all about Operation Mustard Seed.  However for anyone new to the Greek Girl blog, let me bring you up to speed.  People have been asking for more music, so after a life-changing event, much prayer and reflection I've decided to turn my dream over to God Focusing on making my 1st Faith-Based Contemporary Christian Music Album!  
So my husband Keith (my hero who makes my website, music videos, and pretty much everything you see of Greek Girl besides the music) and I put together a crowd funding campaign on fundanything.com to raise the funds to do the recording through selling Advanced Copies of the New Album & other creative rewards in return for people pledging. I would be honored to have your involvement & support on this journey!
There are many Pledge Options, and all pledges over $5 come with cool REWARDS including Music, Art & More! I believe with all of my heart that my Music & Message have made a Positive Impact.
So, if you're like me and think the world could use a little less #twerking, Auto-Tune & Shock & Awe in Music and more "Music" in the Music Industry that Means Something…. I'm asking YOU to join in helping to make this NEW Album. 
Time is Running Out! ENDS This FRIDAY DEC. 13th!
Please watch the video, I would be honored to have your support and appreciate your time, resources, and sharing the link with friends, family & social media!  Have a Great Day!
PLEDGE Here:
Blessings ~
Ava :D
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment