Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 - End of the World



What? You didn't hear? Counting down to 12, 21 2012.
"It's the end of the world as we know it" at least according to REM and their famous hit from the 90's.  We all know we only have 365 days till we all face an impending doom filled with terror and destruction.  That is "if" you believe the apocolytical doomsday hopefuls that follow and believe in the Mayan calendar.  That is unless you are like Mr. Bricks who lives in the McDonald's drive-through and didn't know anything about it.



As for me, this rock can't stop spinning because the last time I checked, we haven't put a Grammy on my mantle yet, let alone got my "record deal" (heh-hem hello Mr. Bricks).  So, here's the thing, the illuminati is not going to do any crazy conspiracy to wipe us out, Aliens are not coming down to take us away and the Earth is not going to flip on it's side, and no a comet won't blow us out of orbit.  Why not?  Because I said so.  The Greek Girl has spoken!  The only calamity we may face is me loosing it on Mr. Bricks for letting yet another year go by without a record-deal.
Now let's just assume for a minute that we do in fact have less than 365 days to go and we do have an Alien race take us away or kill us off or there really is an illuminati conspiracy that devastates the earth, there are a few things that need to be checked off my "to-do" list first and foremost.  Lets just for giggles & grins call it my own personal "Bucket List" and pretend that the Mayan calendar is right.
1. Record Deal
2. Ava Aston World Tour
3. Grammy, Oscar & Emmy (and if there is still any time left, a Tony wouldn't look bad on my mantle just sayin.)
4. Raise boatloads of moola to give to all of the causes that are so very dear to my heart.  After all that's one of the greek girls biggest goals: to be a singing philanthropist. ;D  (Operation First Response & all things that help Veterans, the ASPCA - they are real Heros, JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, and last but not least the Progeria Research Foundation.) Visit the causes page on my website to learn more.
5. Workout with some of my fitness heros: Tony Horton, Jillian Michaels, Debbie Siebers, Chalene Johnson, Bob Harper, Brett Hoebel.
6. Adopt a gaggle of kids from impoverished nations and give them a wonderful life.
So you see it just can't be the end of the world as we know it yet, because I have a lot to check off my bucket list.  And no, if it is the end and I do not get the chance to check everything off of my "Bucket List" - John Cusack is not going to swoop in and save us either, just sayin'.
P.S.  ~ I will see you in 2013, God willing... while I'm on my World Tour that is. So if you want to help make all that happen, there is STILL Time to be a part of my kickstarter campaign.  Click the banner below to pledge even as little as a $1.00 song download. Hey, you get my tunes with every pledge & be a part of making all this happen!
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava xox :D
www.avaaston.com
Click the banner to pledge to my album ~ You get my Music with Each & Every pledge!!
Click here to learn about my KickStarter.com Campaign and how you can get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment