Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Cards


Can anyone say, "Jingle Bell Monkey Dogs?"

Every year at about this time we all go through the traditional "Christmas card" picking process.  We're given the choices, the pretty Hallmark box of cards, the funny cards in the Dollar General, the special ones just for Mom and Dad then of course you have the photo cards....  Which cards do I go for you may be wondering? Yep, you guessed it the Greek Girl is a photo-card junky when it comes to Christmas Cards.  I don't know what it is, but the chip in my noggin always tells me I have to dress my dogs up in some silly Christmas costume, and take a photo of them.  Some years they are in the picture alone and others it's me with them.  Either way, I am sure you can imagine the dibacle that ensues trying to get four spoiled rotten furbabies to sit still and all look at the camera at the same time.

All I have to say is thank God for VistaPrint.com, because before you could do this online sitting in your PJ's before bed at midnight; it used to be - I was standing in line at CVS kicking some plastic kiosk photo machine when it wouldn't behave at midnight.  The only real downside to using vistaprint is they have about a gazillion designs, and if you're not careful it'll suck you in and before you know it you've burned a few hours picking out just the right Christmas Cards...  ov vey'.
Anyway I hope your Card selection process is going smoothly and that you enjoy this photo of my furkids!  If you happen to be one of the people I regularly send a Christmas card to each year, don't be surprised if you get a little "kickstarter promo card" inside with it!  Of course that doesn't mean you have to sit around waiting to get that card to go pledge & get some good music, you can go to the link below anytime from now until Jan. 5th at 10:30am EST.  (wink wink) Because all I want for Christmas is a successful kickstarter campaign so I can make more music for you!
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava :D xox

No comments:

Post a Comment