Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Labor Day Weekend


Looks kind of like what I have in mind...
Looks kind of like what I have in mind...
Did the summer whiz right by or am I just imagining things?  It seems like the mulch episode where I rented a van and scored a bunch of cheap mulch off of craigslist was just a few weeks ago.  Yes I did just say that, don't know what I'm talking about read all about it here.  However it wasn't just a few weeks ago, it was three months ago.
Boy time sure did fly this summer.  Which probably means I spent way too much time working and not enough time enjoying the Sunshine.  Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I love the fact that I am able to pursue the thing that I Love music and acting.  Living so close to NYC and yet not "in" it if you know what I mean.  Although I will say that huffing it from audition to audition in different parts of the city when it's 95 degrees isn't as fun as say sitting on the beach getting some vitamin D therapy.  Thank goodness there's a Dunkin's on just about every corner to keep me hydrated with iced cups of happiness to beat the heat! 
Well since the last official weekend of Summer is almost upon us it got me to thinking that I better hurry up and get in some fun in the sun before the snow starts flying.  They say it is going to be higher than average snowfall for us here in the Northeast this year... shocking.
So what am I going to do this weekend?  Hit the beach, detail the VW's Jillian Jetta & Joel Jetta, walk the fur-kids, work on some of the new music I have been writing, and relax.  Oh yeah and the best part... my Birthday is coming and that means my yearly specially made Cartman Birthday Cake will be coming from my mom next week, which means Happy Greek Girl!
Hope you have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!
Blessings, Love & Music ~
Ava :D xo
www.avaaston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment