Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vogue 2011 Spring Collection


That darn Paparazzi!
Ok, I wonder how that rumor started that I was going to be in Vogue Magazine? I had a few emails and a couple of people asked me about it on Facebook the other day. Hmmm, what's going on?
I want to set the record straight. I am not going to be a part of the Vogue 2011 Spring Collection. Not my nifty red jacket, not my cool multi-colored scarf and certainly not my sneakers.  This is how I roll and I don't think there is anything Vogue about it. I'm not a trendy up town girl. This is my own Greek style. I'm really a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers type of girl. I love to add a little swag, like belts, bracelets and vests to dress it up.
My manager Mr. Bricks even had a phone call asking if some publication could get any unpublished photos of me from the Vogue 2011 Spring Collection photo shoot.  Ummm,  I never did a photo shoot like that. Besides the girls in Vogue are gorgeous, not the more simple and plain type of rocker chick like me. I think I might be pretty, but I'm no model.
If I ever did design my own fashion collection I think I would do a line of jeans. Maybe I would also do a line of printed T's. It would be fun to design a whole collection of work out clothes, because when you are working out you feel good, so you will want to also look good. And of course, the world is waiting for the line of Ava Aston sneakers.
But nope, not to my knowledge, I never did a photo shoot for Vogue....well, not yet anyways!
Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment