Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Posting every day in 2011

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a fun but safe New Year's Eve and a restful New Year's Day.  Ok, it's a new year and time to jump back into the salt mines -  feet first. Be safe doing that, don't want to crack your noggin open. I suggest when you jump feet first into anywhere, you always have your sneakers on- Just Sayin'
There are some great things on the horizon for me and I can't wait to share them all with you. One way not to miss anything is to subscribe to this blog. If you are on Facebook you can also  "like" my face book page by clicking here.
Speaking of my blog, I’ve decided I want to continue my torrid pace that I ended in 2010 of putting up a blog every day! So looks like you will get your noggin full of more muckery from the Greek Girl all throughout 2011. Remember I am posting 7 days a week, so make sure you read my weekend posts as well.  And don't forget every Saturday my blog is one of those cute little cartoons between me and my manager Mr. Bricks.
I started the blog in late October 1, 2010 and I have only missed 3 days since then. I know it won’t be easy to continue with the commitment into 2011, but its fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful... so, I am up for the challenge!
Therefore I’m promising to all of you, and the community of other bloggers with similar goals, to help me along the way, including I will be asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can. If you already read my blog on a daily basis, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way. I will try to return the favor and do the same.
Blessings,
Ava
xox

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your other posts, Ava.

    P Shane McAfee - BDGJM
    http://bdgjm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete