Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Sold Out Concert



I am so excited about my new web-based cartoon series that I am callingAva the Diva.It will give you a glimpse of what life is like behind the velvet ropes of the music industry through the eyes of a total Diva.  So everyone will finally get to see what Mr. Bricks is really, really like. Can you believe Mr. Bricks accepted my payment for a concert in McRib sandwiches, instead of cash. See what I am talking about? See what the Greek girl must endure. You try walking a mile in my iron sneaker with old man Bricks around. It is not easy.
This first story of Ava the Diva is in two parts. You will have to wait until next week to see Part 2 and see what happens, you wont believe it!!!!! Trust me when I say there will be plenty of muckery. These new cartoons will be posted on my Youtube channel, as well as you will be able to see them at my new GoAnimate channel:                    
If you like what you see, you can help me out by spreading the word and sharing the cartoon. It is my hope that this will generate enough interest to be able to have the opportunity to do an Ava the Diva animated series on a TV network.
Enjoy,
Blessings,
Ava
xox    

No comments:

Post a Comment