Saturday, October 30, 2010

Switzerland for A Day!




I know I'm Greek, not Swiss, but my manager Mr. Bricks keeps asking me each night if he can get advanced copies of my blog. He says he wants to ensure that I am not going to say anything that might hurt record sales or damage my rocker chick image. (I think he is just insecure about what I might say about him.) Hey, it was his idea for me to start a blog -- look who's laughing now Mr. Bricks. The blonde girl is.
As you may have noticed in many of my blogs I write things about Mr. Bricks that I don't want him to know about. So I always post them after he has left his office for the day. That way by the time he reads them it's too late to change anything, because they have already been posted. I'm Greek, not dumb, just sayin'
So today to please my manager, I will continue to be as Switzerland (aka diplomatic) as I can be. But as a special treat you will see my original thoughts, that will be crossed out, then you'll be able to read what it would have said if I would have let Mr. Bricks edit it.  You'll see why I won't let him! This is kinda fun, I hope you enjoy. Here goes.
Wow, I wonder what muckery I can get into today? Today I think I will go volunteer at the local nursing home.  Oh crap, my Facebook account is screwed up AGAIN!! Mark Zuckerberg is such a brilliant guy. I just love Facebook.
The weather is so crappy outside, I'm in a bad mood so I think I will just sit inside and eat up all of the Halloween candy. Since it's so chilly out, I think I'll stay inside, sip some tea and write some sappy love songs by the fireplace!
I am so mad at my manager, Mr. Bricks.  Who does he think he is, Colonel Tom Parker? I am so lucky to have Mr. Bricks representing me. He always schedules radio interviews for me at the butt crack of dawn. What a great, hard-working manager he is.
I just love the Goo Goo Dolls' new cd. Have you downloaded my cdGone yet? I can't wait to see them in concert again. I can't wait to perform on stage with the Goo Goo Dolls some day. They totally rock!! I love being a rocker chick.
I think I need a vacation. I wish I was touring non-stop. Maybe I will go away on vacation and never come back. I wish I was touring non-stop. Maybe I should go hiking in Nepal for a couple of months? I wish I was touring non-stop.
Well you get the idea...its a good thing that I get to write the blog each day and not Mr. Bricks!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment