Monday, March 28, 2011

How to Make a Dog "Gone" Music Video


The next couple of days my blog will be limited because I am in the middle of shooting my newest music video for my song "Gone."  Although, my new video has nothing to do with dogs, I am such a huge dog lover that I thought it would be fun to explain how to make a music video by using dog pictures.
There is a lot that goes into the making of a music video that most people don't think about.
The first decision that needs to be made is what type of video to make. Do you want to just stand on stage and film it? Or do you want to make a concept video that tells some sort of story?
A storyboard or treatment of the video is written.
Don't Laugh, It's hard to type with these big paws!


A production meeting is held with all of the important people.

If the weather is nice, why not have the production meeting outside?
After the production meeting it is time to start casting.

Don't worry, the casting couch is an old myth? Or is it?
Then it will be time for rehearsal. Practice, practice, practice.



Rehearsal sucks, but they always have a bunch of snacks! Yummo.

Ok, once everyone knows their parts it's time to start filming.

"And... Action!"
I hope you will be ready for your close up!

"Oh Mr. DeMille...."
When filming is done it will be time to edit.

Cutting out all the bad stuff in the editing room!
Finally, it will be time for the world premiere!

Oh, Pawparazzi - No Paw-ta-Graphs, please!
So that is how you make a music video!
Make sure you stay tuned  for the April 28,2011 world premiere of my new "Gone" music video






Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment