Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Devil Wears Prada, The Greek Girl Wears Sneakers



Prada's Spring and Summer Collection
I think I want to marry the weatherman. I am back in New York and as we approach a holiday weekend it appears that the weather will be just perfect for some alone time with my sneakers.


Now that's what I am talking about. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect for some beautiful running throughout America's greatest city and to check out some of the newest fashions!

If I want to head to Prada's flagship store I need to point my sneakers to 575 Broadway  (at Prince) in SoHo.  I won't be able to miss it because not every retail store has a Rem Koolhaas' designed 23,000 square foot $40 million dollar building! Nice.
When I am done in SoHo I can take a quick jog up near Central Park to 841 Madison Avenue and check out that Prada store. Yah, that's what I think I will do even if I have to cheat a little and hail a cab.
But all running and no shopping is not fun, so I will make sure to stop when I am in Midtown Manhattan and check out the Prada stores located at 45 East 57th Street, 724 5th Ave and the one located at 611 5th Avenue. I hear they have some really nice boots...Not that I wanna make my sneakers jealous, but  a Greek Girl needs her boots too - just sayin'
That's what my weekend is shaping up to be like. We all will be celebrating differently. Many of you will have cook outs and barbecues, and while I am out running and shopping Mr. Bricks will no doubt be eating McRibs, ordering Dominos Pizza and cheering on his favorite driver Danica Patrick while watching the Indy 500 and then watching NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600.  So how will you be spending your upcoming Memorial Day Weekend? No matter what you do, I hope you enjoy it!
Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment