Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's About Right and Wrong



Good Saturday morning friends....Hey wait a minute Ava the Diva has stolen one of my songs and is lip-syncing to it. Oh good gravy I don't think that is really her singing it, do you? Check out her "version" of my song "We the People"  If you look very closely you can even see Mr. Bricks in one scene. I am very excited about this week's cartoon as it was truly a labor of love.
I wrote the song and the lyrics to say what I have been feeling for a long time. We live in a great country and we all need to come together and stand up together to make sure our country stays the great country that it is. It is not about Democrats or Republicans, the right or the left...it's about right and wrong.
So I do hope you like it and share it with all of your friends.
Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Ava
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment