Sunday, May 15, 2011

Twitches


This car is my #1 Twitch
Today the secret word is Twitch. A twitch is a reaction to muckery happening with your muscles. To my great Greek surprise Dictionary.com actually had definitions for several different types of twitches. Who knew?
  • Convulsion, rapid and repeated muscle contraction and relaxation, resulting in uncontrolled shaking
  • Fasciculation, a small, local, involuntary muscle contraction
  • Myoclonic twitch, a jerk usually caused by sudden muscle contractions
  • Myokymia, a continuous, involuntary muscle twitch that affects the muscles of the face, particularly the eyelids
  • Spasm, a sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle, group of muscles, hollow organ, or orifice
  • Tic, an involuntary, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement or vocalization of sudden onset and involving discrete muscle groups
  • Tremor, an involuntary, repetitive, somewhat rhythmic, muscle contraction and relaxation
To no one's surprise I have also found other types of twitches. It is not as cut and dry as just saying I have found good twitches and bad twitches. Because my Greek noggin is not wired like other noggins, I felt the need to also classify some of my twitches, fair enough?
Good Twitches
Shopping Twitches
  • Super Dry
  • Abercrombie & Fitch
  • Express
  • Kohls  (also Kohls Cash is a monetary twitch)
  • Sephora
  • Outlet Malls
  • Coach Store
  • A good TJ Maxx
Yummy Twitches
  • A hot cup of happiness from Dunkin Donuts
  • A few bites from a slice of New York Pizza
  • Vitamin Water Zero "GoGo" Flavor
  • Orbit Sugar Free Gum
  • A Turkey Club on Wheat from my favorite diner (a yummo twitch)
  • Ghiradelli Chocolate
Movie twitches
Rocky (also a motivational twitch)
Sneaker Twitches
Mizuno Wave Nirvana 6
Nike Shox
Nike 36o Air max
Musical Twitches
  • The song "Eye of the Tiger" from Rocky
  • The Theme song from "The Biggest Loser"
  • My new song "Gone"
Healthy Twitches
  • Working out
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Jillian Michaels
  • Bob Harper
  • Brett Hoebel
  • Tony Horton
  • Billy Blanks
  • Zone Bars
Bad Twitches
  • Bed Bugs
  • Checking into hotels  (gotta do that bed bug check)
  • Getting "poked" by total strangers on FaceBook (that's a creepy twitch)
  • S.p.i.d.e.r.s.  & --- I do not say that word out loud ~ Ever.
  • Mr. Bricks' toe nail clippers  (that's a revolting twitch)
  • A bad TJ Max store
Blessings,
Ava
xox

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and
    exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've included you
    guys to my blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Lean Muscle Formula and Titanium Pro

    ReplyDelete